- : L-OTSA
- : DisabilityMusic&MotionCommunityParticipa
Music & Motion Programs
Life in Music and Motion
L-OTSA Music & Motion programs offer something uplifting & engaging for every age and ability. Call us to find out how!
posted: 2:07pm 30 Nov 2018
Babies, Toddlers and Preschool Music... Instrumental Tuition... Music Theory Lessons... Recorder Classes for senior beginners... Community Participation Music & Motion Programs for people with disabilities ... Senior Social Group Music & Motion... Inspirational Messages ...Onsite Bookings for nursing homes or disability organisations etc... At Home Bookings for the frail... Private and Corporate Event Bookings...
Whether you need us for recreational music... entertainment... education... therapeutic purposes... whatever your motivation, we bring LIFE in Music & Motion!!!
In Home, Onsite, CommunityFrom entertainment to recreational music making, ‘L-OTSA’ offers a wealth of enjoyment and benefit for all with:
- In home sessions for people who may be frail, ill or just wanting a special visit.
- Onsite entertainment and/or Music & Motion programs for community services such as nursing homes, retirement villages, disability organizations.
- Community ‘Music & Motion’ programs in public venues.
- Come to North Richmond Panthers Club and join a Music & Motion program!!
What is involved in a ‘Music & Motion’ program?
- Each session incorporates a variety of musical genre and instrumentation, and is tailored to the audience, with content, levels of difficulty, pace and movement modified accordingly.
- Programs are designed to encourage participation and social networking, and aim to enhance or maintain personal skills, confidence and achievement, and celebrate life in its many stages and variances.
- Some song books and percussion instruments are available for those who wish to use them, and presentations of items (musical, poetry, mime, art & craft etc) by participants, is highly welcomed, irrespective of skill level.
Facilitators are experienced working with:
- All ages
- Physical disability
- Intellectual disability
- Challenging behaviors
- Acquired injury
- Supported seniors
- Independent retirees
Email Enquiry Form
* Options for upfront & invoice payment
* This program is on break for term 3, 2017 and will re-commence in term 4, 2017. Come to Panthers North Richmond (33 Beaumont Ave, North Richmond NSW) and join our Community Participation Music & Motion Program at 11am for teenagers, young adults and fellow dinosaurs alike!! Our Music & Motion Program begins at 11.00am each Tuesday of the school term. $10 per person per session, Companion Cards accepted.
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Phone: (02) 4578 2903 or 0405 387 270
Email: Click here to send an email