Add Media Release
Free News Service
You can now submit media releases for new products, services and activities of interest to Hawkesbury Australia visitors which will appear on HawkesburyAustralia.com on the News Stories web page.
Acceptable Media Releases for approval:
- Announcements of new products and services of interest to Hawkesbury Australia visitors.
- Major Event & Exhibition announcements.
- Major Music & Theatre Productions announcements.
- Genuine news items which will enhance the Hawkesbury Australia Visitor experience.
- Major milestones and success stories.
What to include:
- A minimum of 150 words (required)
- At least one image (required)
- Up to 7 additional images (optional)
- A PDF document (optional)
- Website address for further information (optional - links will remain active for max. 3 months)
- YouTube Video Link (so we can embed a video with your story)
There is no cost to submitting a media release, however media releases are subject to approval based on the appropriate nature of the release. Media releases with images will be considered more favourably than text only media releases.
If you have any questions about this free media release service, please contact Stralia Web on 1300 550 212 or email
Email your media release to