Talking to Teens about Drug Use
For parents of teenagers aged 12-18years who are concerned about their teen’s drug and alcohol use The workshop will provide information for parents on the following:
- Drug trends –what’s current - Cannabis, Alcohol, ICE, Nicotine, Ecstasy and other meds
- Why teens use drugs/alcohol
- Signs and symptoms of drug use
- Tips for difficult conversations
- Setting Boundaries
- Safe partying
- Further support and resources
Share Talking to Teens about Drug Use with friends.
A conveyancing-only law firm, where top priority is to maximise your savings while minimising your legal risk. Call now.
Whatever reason you need bus/coach hire, we're the team who’ll get you to your chosen destination on time and safely!